Communicating activities, events and announcements
Mission Statement: To promote and share the programs, activities, events and accomplishments of Staff Council with the greater ASU community.
The Committee meets: TBD
The Communications Committee is responsible for:
- Gathering and distributing information regarding university activities, events, and announcements that may affect staff on a weekly basis (using appropriate technology).
- Maintaining and updating the SC information brochure, and providing it for Council activities and events, or other university events that may involve or support the Council’s mission and goals.
- Maintaining and updating the Council's social networking pages to include all social media accounts.
- Reviewing the information content of the SC website, and suggest changes, additions, or deletions to the Council Admin
- Providing any other marketing materials needed to promote various Council activities and events, and to recruit Council members.
- The committee is encouraged to seek assistance from those who possess knowledge and expertise with regard to the issue they are exploring.