Scholarship and Fundraising
Identifying various fundraising programs and projects
Mission Statement: To promote and advocate for staff philanthropy. Philanthropy (Greek word for love of mankind) might include advocating and promoting staff donations of time, talents and treasures (funds).
The Committee meets: TBD
The Scholarship and Fundraising Committee is responsible for:
- Organizing and facilitating Staff Council programs and other programs (i.e. Staff Helping Staff and Judy Reynolds Memorial Scholarship).
- Identifying existing scholarship programs and services available to staff.
- Identifying various fundraising programs and projects, and facilitating fundraising activities throughout the fiscal year.
- Facilitating the communication of these programs and services to staff.
- The committee is encouraged to seek assistance from those who possess knowledge and expertise with regard to the issues they are exploring.
|Staff Helping Staff||Your gift benefits staff members in need when an unexpected emergency arises, so they can get back to the important work they do for ASU.|
|Staff Helping Staff Endowment||Your donation can help build a legacy by establishing a permanent endowment (Foundation account 30007552). Sign up for payroll deduction!|
|Judy Reynolds Memorial Scholarship||Benefits ASU staff with scholarships for professional development.|