Staff Appreciation Committee
Mission Statement: To promote and encourage appreciation for the many contributions of the ASU staff across the University. The goal is to promote more engagement for staff appreciation through SUN Awards to showcase our gratitude for everything that ASU staff do day-to-day to support the learning environment and campus community.
Joining the Staff Appreciation Committee is a chance to plan events to show staff appreciation for their hard work and commitment and to help create a great workplace environment.
The Committee meets: TBD
The Staff Appreciation Committee is responsible for:
- Planning and coordinating various Council activities and events to include, but not limited to, any of the following:
- Employee Recognition BBQ on each campus (in partnership with SC and Office of Human Resources)
- Other Appreciation Events as determined by the committee
- Working with the Communications Committee to coordinate the necessary marketing materials to promote Council appreciation events.
- Participating in other campus events as assigned.
- The committee is encouraged to seek assistance from those who possess knowledge and expertise with regard to the issue they are exploring.