Staff Helping Staff
Staff Helping Staff Fund is a financial assistance program to aid any benefits-eligible ASU staff member in need. When unexpected expenses or emergencies hit, many of us are not financially prepared to manage them. The Staff Helping Staff Fund is here to help. Facilitated by the Scholarship and Fundraising Committee of the ASU Staff Council, the Staff Helping Staff Fund provides a resource for the dedicated staff of Arizona State University so that they may get back to the important work they do.
Giving to your colleagues in need is easy.
- Give a one-time gift
- Provide a sustained gift through your paycheck by completing the online form.
Apply for Assistance
- ASU employees may apply by the 15th of each month by completing this application.
- All applications are confidential and evaluated through the ASU Employee Assistance Office.
- Award amounts vary and average around $800.
- Not all requests are funded or will be funded in full.
"The Staff Helping Staff Fund was there for me when I needed help the most."
Carpenter, Tempe campus